Macintosh Development

Macintosh Development

Postby Greg Gammon » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:55 pm

I have a FiveWin program suite that i would DEARLY love to have run on Macs....is there any compatible compiler that can take existing code and make it run on the Mac OsX platform????
Greg Gammon

Postby Antonio Linares » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:12 pm

Greg,

At FiveTech we have been doing R&D to provide a OSX compatible version of FiveWin, though still we are far from having a final product.

Do you have a demo version of your application so we can review it ?
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby Greg Gammon » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:40 pm

Glad to hear you are working on a Mac option. I think with them moving to the Intel processor, the Mac will become a more important business tool. In my line of work (printing/graphic arts), Macs rule. We use PCs for our business apps. I have developed an estimating & job ticket system and separately a job tracking system that I am integrating together. It would be extrememly beneficial to have the job tracking available on the Mac platform as many of the tracking functions have to be done my Mac operators...right now they have to go to a PC to enter the data.

I am near a point I believe I can market this to other printing/graphics companies. I would be pleased for you to review it. How is the best way to let you do that?
Greg Gammon

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:11 am

Greg,

You may email me a FTP address where download it from, or if it is not too large, you may ZIP it and email it to me (alinares@fivetechsoft.com)
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Return to FiveWin for CA-Clipper