OT If you do not want to use google maps .. look at this

OT If you do not want to use google maps .. look at this

Postby Busmatic_wpb » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:55 am

Dear Compadres
Happy Holidays. This new year will be blessings for all and full of success and well-being for our families.

Since the google maps somehow stopped being free even if the Key generates the monthly use of data is already limited and it is a boring wait to generate a new key every time you exceed the limit as it goes again

I have found http://www.leaflet.org which I have used and this exelente is free fast and does not pay license or keys besides it works of like lightning.
For those who want to see there, this information

How it works

Simple

1 File .htm that calls js
2 File is java scrip that you modify 2 parameters that would be a location of your area and the height you want to see the map
3 An .XML file that you generate with your FW application where you are going to put the latitude and longitude in addition to some icons and a lot of other information that it deserves to appear.
The .XML file is updated with a frequency of 30 seconds therefore if it is a follow-up you should update the XML also to refresh them

If Mr. Antonio allows to publish the use and use you may want to add it to the forum's utilities)
I leave some information

About Leaflet

An Open-Source JavaScript Library for Mobile-Friendly Interactive Maps

Leaflet, developed by Vladimir Agafonkin and a team of dedicated contributors, is a lightweight yet robust library for interactive maps and is designed with simplicity, performance and usability in mind. It is specifically aimed at being mobile-friendly. It has all the features most developers ever need for online maps. Leaflet can be extended with a very large number of plugins.

Leaflet began life in 2010 as Web Maps API, a JavaScript library for the CloudMade mapping provider. It was built from scratch but used parts of the old API code.

Leaflet works well across all major desktop and mobile platforms and takes advantage of JavaScript, HTML5, and CSS3 on modern browsers while still being accessible on older browsers. It allows developers without a GIS background to easily display tiled web maps hosted on a public server.

Leaflet has support for tile layers, markers, popups, polygons and more, as well as user interactions such as mouse scroll-wheel zoom on the desktop and multi-touch zoom for iOS, Android 4.0 and later, and Windows Phone 8. It can load feature data from GeoJSON files, style it and create interactive layers. This includes markers with popups when clicked. It supports Web Map Service layers, GeoJSON layers, Vector layers and Tile layers.

Leaflet code can create polygons and interactivity (including mobile touch screens and mouse clicks) on a map. It doesn’t have its own mapping data and a base map layer is needed. While a project tutorial suggests CloudMade since it initially created and open-sourced Leaflet it works with other mapping platforms too. These include MapBox and OpenStreetMap.

Leaflet is comparable to the proprietary, closed source Google Maps API and Bing Maps API.

Alucionante.. No creen

Regards.
S.I.T.U.
Sistemas Inteligentes de transporte urbano
http://www.situcr.com
oscarchacon@Situcr.com
Desarrollos BA4/B4j androide
Busmatic_wpb

Re: OT If you do not want to use google maps .. look at this

Postby cnavarro » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:28 pm

Cristobal Navarro
Hay dos tipos de personas: las que te hacen perder el tiempo y las que te hacen perder la noción del tiempo
El secreto de la felicidad no está en hacer lo que te gusta, sino en que te guste lo que haces
cnavarro

Postby Busmatic_wpb » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:21 am

Gracias navarro.
Esta manera que muestras es simplemente localizar un marca en un lugar dentro del mapay , pero esta bien todo es valido. Yo utilizo el api y puedo hacer muchas cosas inclusive los datos incluidos en un archivo XML que se actuliza y muestra informacion de una varias marcas que puedes ver que cambie de acorde nueva informacion. La utilizacion de esta api es muy amplia y no deja nada que desear al google maps.. ademas es gratis y codigo abierto no usa KEY.
Regards.
S.I.T.U.
oscarchacon@Situcr.com
Busmatic_wpb

Postby cnavarro » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:20 pm

Busmatic_wpb wrote:Gracias navarro.
Esta manera que muestras es simplemente localizar un marca en un lugar dentro del mapay , pero esta bien todo es valido. Yo utilizo el api y puedo hacer muchas cosas inclusive los datos incluidos en un archivo XML que se actuliza y muestra informacion de una varias marcas que puedes ver que cambie de acorde nueva informacion. La utilizacion de esta api es muy amplia y no deja nada que desear al google maps.. ademas es gratis y codigo abierto no usa KEY.

Yes, my message is already old and it is clear that it is better to use the api.
Cristobal Navarro
Hay dos tipos de personas: las que te hacen perder el tiempo y las que te hacen perder la noción del tiempo
El secreto de la felicidad no está en hacer lo que te gusta, sino en que te guste lo que haces
cnavarro

Postby AIDA » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:51 am

Hola

Ya excite algún ejemplo para poder usarlo? :D

Saluditos :wink:
Que es mejor que programar? creo que nada :)
Atropellada pero aqui ando :P

I love Fivewin

séʌǝɹ ןɐ ɐʇsǝ opunɯ ǝʇsǝ
AIDA

Postby Busmatic_wpb » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:34 am

Claro regalame tu correo y te mando un link para bajarlocon gusto
Regards.
S.I.T.U.
oscarchacon@Situcr.com
Busmatic_wpb

Postby AIDA » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:46 am

Busmatic_wpb wrote:Claro regalame tu correo y te mando un link para bajarlocon gusto

Hola :D

Mi correo es aida_p_z@hotmail.com

Muchas Gracias :mrgreen:

Saluditos :wink:
Que es mejor que programar? creo que nada :)
Atropellada pero aqui ando :P

I love Fivewin

séʌǝɹ ןɐ ɐʇsǝ opunɯ ǝʇsǝ
AIDA

Return to Utilities / Utilidades