Postby lailton.webmaster » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Simples Sample with FiveWeb:

FiveWeb Project:
http://fiveweb.com.br/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=252

:D
lailton.webmaster

Re: PHP Browser

Postby Bayron » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:40 am

Hi Laiton, Realy good to hear from you!!!
A lot of people has asked you to get that very same kind of examples online, and I don't understand why you refuse to get them online... I have seen a lot of pictures, but that does not say anything to me... Can you get samples for your controls online??? I think in that way, a lot of people will be more interested in your software, which I am sure is amazing???
=====>

Bayron Landaverry
(215)2226600 Philadelphia,PA, USA
+(502)46727275 Guatemala
MayaBuilders@gMail.com

FWH12.04||Harbour 3.2.0 (18754)||BCC6.5||UEstudio 10.10||
Windows 7 Ultimate

FiveWin, One line of code and it's done...
Bayron

Re: PHP Browser

Postby stevebrown » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Can't say much as KoolPHP, but I've used PHP grid from phpGrid.com in the past when I was still learning PHP. I was impressed with its simplicity and how powerful it is. Something to consider when need to get good looking grid up running in a few minutes.

Bayron wrote:Enrico,

Yes I know, and I understand that Web browsers (IE, Chrome, etc) use and administer the information in a different way...
I have been searching, and the only thing close enough to our Browsers, is what is called a DataGrid:

http://www.phpgrid.com/

Most of the information is handled by a table array with links to editing code, but nothing similar to a FiveWin Browser....

I guess it is more complicated of what I expected...(I just started a couple of days ago with PHP, so It will take me a little while, but as somebody said "All that it takes is code", PHP is just another programming language, and even if it has to be hardcoded, I am 99.99% certain it can be done, by just capturing the SQL Select Query, counting the records number and Pointer numbers, building an array and doing some magic)
Of course, by just starting, I have no Idea of how to doit yet, so any help on Ideas of how to capture this information will be appreciated...
stevebrown

Previous

Return to Off Topic / Otros temas