Help in Translation

Help in Translation

Postby Bayron » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:04 am

Hi all,
A cousing of mine found this document, can an Italian friend please help me with it's translation???

I think that not just my Name is misspeled, but also my LastName!!!
Sorry for the off Topic/!!!
=====>

Bayron Landaverry
(215)2226600 Philadelphia,PA, USA
+(502)46727275 Guatemala
MayaBuilders@gMail.com

FWH12.04||Harbour 3.2.0 (18754)||BCC6.5||UEstudio 10.10||
Windows 7 Ultimate

FiveWin, One line of code and it's done...
Bayron

Re: Help in Translation

Postby jllinas » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Amigo,

En www.google.com, vas donde dice "Herramientas del Idioma" (en la barra superior) y listo.

En todo lo de mi vida, es mi mejor amigo en comunicaciones en lenguaje diferente al castellano !

Abrazos,
Julio Llinás
Visita mi Blog en http://mangucybernetico.blogspot.com/
xHarbour 1.1.0 + FWH810 + Borland 5.5.1
jllinas

Postby Bayron » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Gracias Julio,

Ya traduje a medias usando translate.google.com, pero no puedo dar con el sentido de este documento, se ve como que fuera una credencial como para identificar el origen de la familia. No he podido contactarme con mi primo, para preguntarle el origen del documento... quisiera saber si alguien a visto algo similar, si es un documento original con algun uso antiguamente o algo moderno hecho por alguien quien sabe para que??? Mi Bisabuelo murio hace mucho tiempo y nadie en la familia nunca le preguntó del origen de nuestra familia, por lo que el recibir este documento me alegró mucho y quisiera saber si es falso...
=====>

Bayron Landaverry
(215)2226600 Philadelphia,PA, USA
+(502)46727275 Guatemala
MayaBuilders@gMail.com

FWH12.04||Harbour 3.2.0 (18754)||BCC6.5||UEstudio 10.10||
Windows 7 Ultimate

FiveWin, One line of code and it's done...
Bayron

Postby jllinas » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Amigo,

Documentos como este hay para cada apellido. De hecho, en España hay dos o tres para mi apellido (con acento, sin acento, con acento al principio, con "h" intercalada, etc.). Son presentaciones del escudo de la familia, y hasta lo puedes descargar de la web si lo googleas.

Abrazos,
Julio Llinás
Visita mi Blog en http://mangucybernetico.blogspot.com/
xHarbour 1.1.0 + FWH810 + Borland 5.5.1
jllinas

Postby Patrizio » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:31 am

Bayron wrote:Hi all,
A cousing of mine found this document, can an Italian friend please help me with it's translation???

I think that not just my Name is misspeled, but also my LastName!!!
Sorry for the off Topic/!!!

Hi Bayron; it's arcaic version of italian, by the way a translation may be this:

Landaveri

The origin of this oldest family it's not reliable. It's tell about two noble teen from Bobbio came in Piacenza to study, they live here in a tight road near Santa Maria del Cairo church. They had many fief and they lording with authority with the title of count, marquis and prince. With this title they divides in different line wherein flourish in war, scient, letter and honorable knigths. In XIII they was proud and daring member of Ghibellini fatcion like Ubertino. He rule Siena in 1250 and married with Isabella d'Aragona. He was in King Manfredi faction in the battle of Bevenento in 1266, his sons Galvano e Corrado was captured by Carlo d'Angiò. Pope Gregorio X intercede for rescue his sons provided that he reconcile with the Curch but he don't submit and he gave another excommunication. He dead in Piacenza in 1298 and the grandchildrens heir his rich estate. He is considered the progenitor and was related with the royal family of Svevia and Aragona, from this relation the latin motto "Svevo sanguine laeta" and the name of Federico, Corrado and Manfredo. It's know as Marchese of Chiavenna.

Bayron, this is a short story of a italian noble family but their surname was Landi not Landaveri, i think it's a big mistake in the picture you post.
Patrizio

Return to Off Topic / Otros temas