Problems Upgrading FW

Problems Upgrading FW

Postby PeterHarmes » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi,

Last year I posted a message about problems i was getting when upgrading FW. I have just upgraded to 11.01 and it looks like the problems are still there - I cant 100% confirm this as I'm getting a blowup when i open a dialog (see viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20953) but it looks like the problems still exist

The problems I was having were: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19786&start=0

Hope someone can help, as I really want to test some of the new FW features and cannot upgrade from 10.06

Using xHarbour Commercial/SQLRDD (tested on November 2010 & June 2010)

Best Regards,

Pete
PeterHarmes

Re: Problems Upgrading FW

Postby PeterHarmes » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:39 am

I have made a few modifications to my display code and i seem to have fixed modt of the problems, however the following problems still exist:

The width of the menu items have reduced and if i put a short cut key in the menuitem, it doesnt tab out to the right hand side (Chr(9) before the short cut key - F1 for help)

If a group has a caption, the text is not transparent - i'm adding the TRANSPARENT option on the redefine - should i specify the caption to be transparent somehow?

If a folder is used, the background to the right of the tabs is not coloured to the colour of the parent dialog - it always appears grey

Any ideas?? I'm getting closer to being able to upgrade FW :)

Regards,

Pete
PeterHarmes

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour