problem with hbzip

problem with hbzip

Postby Silvio » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Any I dea ?

Turbo Incremental Link 5.69 Copyright (c) 1997-2005 Borland
Error: Unresolved external '_inflateEnd' referenced from C:\WORK\XHARBOUR\LIB\HBZIP.LIB|ziparchive
Error: Unresolved external '_deflate' referenced from C:\WORK\XHARBOUR\LIB\HBZIP.LIB|ziparchive
Error: Unresolved external '_get_crc_table' referenced from C:\WORK\XHARBOUR\LIB\HBZIP.LIB|ziparchive
Error: Unresolved external '_deflateEnd' referenced from C:\WORK\XHARBOUR\LIB\HBZIP.LIB|ziparchive
Error: Unresolved external '_deflateInit2_' referenced from C:\WORK\XHARBOUR\LIB\HBZIP.LIB|ziparchive
Error: Unresolved external '_crc32' referenced from C:\WORK\XHARBOUR\LIB\HBZIP.LIB|ziparchive
Error: Unresolved external '_inflateInit2_' referenced from C:\WORK\XHARBOUR\LIB\HBZIP.LIB|ziparchive
Error: Unresolved external '_inflate' referenced from C:\WORK\XHARBOUR\LIB\HBZIP.LIB|ziparchive
Best Regards, Saludos

Falconi Silvio
Silvio

Re: problem with hbzip

Postby anserkk » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:24 am

To use Zip & Unzip functions in xHarbour you have to link hbzip.lib and zlib.lib
Both the lib files are available in your \xHarbour\Lib folder

Regards
Anser
anserkk

Re: problem with hbzip

Postby Silvio » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 am

I insert hbzip and zlib on my compile lnk from two years, the question was logic for me ... I allready insert these libs to compile the app..
Best Regards, Saludos

Falconi Silvio
Silvio

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour