FiveWeb ERP demo

FiveWeb ERP demo

Postby compaqt » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:07 am

Please follow the link and information at page:

http://mercidb1.com/app/demo/

If your ISP or country blocks this site, you may use a proxy site for this.
Gagan Raj
GTalk: csplsurat@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +91 9879000301
compaqt

Re: FiveWeb ERP demo

Postby George » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Mr. Raj,
Your website looks great and professional.
Did you develop it using only FiveWeb?

Regards,

George
George

Postby cdmmaui » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Mr. Raj,

This is really nice. I see it is FiveWeb as I got an error when trying to generate a PDF under import reports.

This is really exciting!! Does FiveWeb support MS SQL? Did you add location services as well?

I have a big need from a very large, high profile customer and would love to try FiveWeb if it supports MS SQL.

Please let me know and I can start developing and testing immediately. I was starting to use xBase++ 2.00 with WAA as it supports MS SQL.

Sincerely,
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Darrell Ortiz
CDM Software Solutions, Inc.
https://www.cdmsoft.com
cdmmaui

Location: Houston ∙ Chicago ∙ Los Angeles ∙ Miami ∙ London ∙ Hong Kong

Postby compaqt » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:00 pm

George wrote:Mr. Raj,
Your website looks great and professional.
Did you develop it using only FiveWeb?

Regards,

George

Hello George,
Yes! The entire web application has been made using FiveWeb. In fact we have done something very very unusual !! We have generated interpreted programming using FIVEWIN & FIVEWEB.

In fact, we have a working model of our Windows based MERCI - RAPID SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM using FIVEWIN. Here the big ERPs can be generated within 3-7 days of time only. The generated application runs in the same mode with the same logic over the web platform too as a CGI application. No need to re-write and no need to have knowledge of any mobile / web programming language. NOT EVEN FIVEWEB...!!

If you need, I can provide a live example using teamviewer etc. Please intimate me.
Gagan Raj
compaqt

Postby compaqt » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:04 pm

cdmmaui wrote:Mr. Raj,

This is really nice. I see it is FiveWeb as I got an error when trying to generate a PDF under import reports.

This is really exciting!! Does FiveWeb support MS SQL? Did you add location services as well?

I have a big need from a very large, high profile customer and would love to try FiveWeb if it supports MS SQL.

Please let me know and I can start developing and testing immediately. I was starting to use xBase++ 2.00 with WAA as it supports MS SQL.

Sincerely,

Hello,
Yes! The entire web application has been made using FiveWeb. In fact we have done something very very unusual !! We have generated interpreted programming using FIVEWIN & FIVEWEB. I will check for the error during PDF generation. I suppose we can connect to MS SQL using ADO/OLEDB or even direct pipes, as Fiveweb supports dlls.

I have added location services in the web application.

In fact, we have a working model of our Windows based MERCI - RAPID SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM using FIVEWIN. Here the big ERPs can be generated within 3-7 days of time only. The generated application runs in the same mode with the same logic over the web platform too as a CGI application. No need to re-write and no need to have knowledge of any mobile / web programming language. NOT EVEN FIVEWEB...!!

If you need, I can provide a live example using teamviewer etc. Please intimate me.

You may feel happy that for around an average intense work of nearly 1 or 1 and half years programming work as required for a perfect software for any customer, today we take only max. 10 days. That too perfectly accurate running application including their reports and printing forms.

Hatts off to FIVEWIN and FIVEWEB.
Gagan Raj
compaqt

Postby Antonio Linares » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:16 pm

Gagan,

So happy to see that finally some users realize the power of FiveWeb :-) thanks for your demo.

I guess that many users may be interested in reviewing your source code. If you could share some portions of it, many of us will appreciate it :-)

George,

Yes, you can use MS SQL, in fact you can use whatever you want as FiveWeb is just Harbour and the FiveWeb library. So you can link and use any third party tool that you may need :-)
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby compaqt » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Antonio Linares wrote:Gagan,

So happy to see that finally some users realize the power of FiveWeb :-) thanks for your demo.

I guess that many users may be interested in reviewing your source code. If you could share some portions of it, many of us will appreciate it :-)

George,

Yes, you can use MS SQL, in fact you can use whatever you want as FiveWeb is just Harbour and the FiveWeb library. So you can link and use any third party tool that you may need :-)

I do really appreciate the power of FiveWin & Fiveweb. Can you believe that you can create entry form (Add/edit/Delete/View etc.) in just 2-5 minutes? Fully working with reports and that too without errors? Working nice over windows and web?????

If users prefer, we can have a live display of this power.
Gagan Raj
compaqt

Postby Antonio Linares » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Gagan,

Please share whatever you may find usefull to help other users how to use FiveWeb :-)

big thanks! :-)
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby compaqt » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:35 pm

compaqt wrote:
cdmmaui wrote:Mr. Raj,

Sincerely,

Hello,
Yes! The entire web application has been made using FiveWeb. In fact we have done something very very unusual !! We have generated interpreted programming using FIVEWIN & FIVEWEB. I will check for the error during PDF generation. I suppose we can connect to MS SQL using ADO/OLEDB or even direct pipes, as Fiveweb supports dlls.

I have added location services in the web application.

You may feel happy that for around an average intense work of nearly 1 or 1 and half years programming work as required for a perfect software for any customer, today we take only max. 10 days. That too perfectly accurate running application including their reports and printing forms.

Hatts off to FIVEWIN and FIVEWEB.

The PDF error is generated due to MS Excel. I will check and rectify the same.
Gagan Raj
compaqt

Postby compaqt » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:23 pm

With all the new flavors coming up in the web world, we have updated certain FiveWeb classes to adapt to responsive HTML5 + CSS3 mobile / tablet applications look and feel.
Gagan Raj
compaqt

Postby Otto » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:40 am

Hello,
is a commercial product if yes do you have some more details.
Thanks in advance
Otto
mod harbour - Vamos a la conquista de la Web
modharbour.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/modharbour.club
Otto

Postby Antonio Linares » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Otto,

FiveWeb its a free product so whatever changes are done on it, it has to remain free :-)

https://code.google.com/p/fiveweb/
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby dutch » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:59 pm

How to run it?
Can it run from our computer?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,