FiveTouch alpha version for sale

FiveTouch alpha version for sale

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:14 am

Dear friends,

We have received a lot of emails showing a great interest in FiveTouch. Many thanks you to all of you and please accept my apologizes if I have not answered to all of you but it has been impossible.

Due to many requirements from you, we have decided to offer for sale FiveTouch alpha version:

1. Alpha version price is 200 euros. You will receive the Android and the Windows versions, every build that we publish, included version 1.0 when it is available. The iOS (iPad/iPhone) version is already under development. You will receive it also as soon as it is available.

Please understand that this is a product on development, so we can't guaranty you anything at all. It is working nicely, but you may expect errors and we really appreciate your feedback.

2. Development version price is 500 euros. You will receive TeamView support and all the tools so you can create your own APKs that may be published in Google Apps Market. You will be assigned a developer that will train you.

Full source code of FiveTouch will be available for everybody very soon. We use Harbour's hbcplr.lib so respecting its license of use, full source code is going to be available for everybody.

Payments must be done on PayPal to alinares@fivetechsoft.com. FiveTouch does not belong to FiveTech Software company. It will belong to a new company that it will be created once I arrive at South Korea (Seoul) very soon.

Thanks to all of you for your continuous support and friendship! :-)

Long life to the Clipper language!!!
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Re: FiveTouch alpha version for sale

Postby mgsoft » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:52 am

Antonio,

Can you please provide us more info about FiveTouch, sintax, and clases availables?.

Thank you.
Saludos,

Eduardo
mgsoft

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:56 am

Eduardo,

FiveTouch uses Harbour and QT, so all the docs and examples availables for QT on google are (or will soon be) also availables from FiveTouch.

There are lots of QT classes. We are currently focusing on the most common ones, but FiveTouch will be growing including more
and more functionality.

FiveTouch is like a modern dBase for Android and iOS :-)
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby rhlawek » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:18 am

Antonio,

I would like to make sure I understand this. For 200 Euros we get the Alpha versions mentioned, up to and including the 1.0 release. That is clear. Is the development version not going to be available until after the 1.0 release, at which point anybody wanting to progress beyond 1.0 must purchase the development version? Or are you intending for some people to take the bullet 2 option now, while still in alpha? I understand the embedded training cost, is the development version available without training? Finally, from the bullet 2 offering, what will be the upgrade/subscription terms? I guessing there will be something similar to FTDN, comparable in cost and duration to FWH, but I don't want to assume that.

I'm not discounting the value of training, I just want to make sure I understand the pricing and the terms. As I suspect are many others, I am really looking forward to this.

Robb
rhlawek

Postby Antonio Linares » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:32 am

Robb,

You are right. It has much more sense to talk about the first option now (to get all alphas, betas and final 1.0) and once you properly manage the product, if you want to go further and learn how to build your own APKs, so you can deliver your APKs without FiveTouch, then pay the difference and get all the tools, docs and help to build your own APKs.

Once version 1.0 is ready and we see how often we upgrade FiveTouch, then we will set a kind of FTDN for FiveTouch too, so you will get all upgrades and new versions on a regular basis.
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour