Class TLed from Silvio Falconi

Re: Class TLed from Silvio Falconi

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Why i must share or publish somethings is not correct. Tled class not work also good.Tomorrow Isent all my sources to ANTONIO and he'll deecide to share or publish it or not.
Thank to all my friends for the regarding messages
. U are the real friends...I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
Since from 1991/1992 ( fw for clipper Rel. 14.4 - Momos)
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Postby joseluisysturiz » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Equivocarse es de humanos, pero de sabios aceptarlo y corregirlo. La humildad es un DON...Imagino que todos estamos equivocados en relacion a tu comportamiento para con el foro...70 veces 7...disculpa...saludos... :shock:
Dios no está muerto...

Gracias a mi Dios ante todo!
joseluisysturiz

Postby karinha » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:36 pm

+1
João Santos - São Paulo - Brasil - Phone: +55(11)95150-7341
karinha

Postby ACC69 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:05 pm

karinha wrote:+1

++++1
ACC69

Postby Kleyber » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:07 pm

+++++++++++1

Good sarcasm... So, that's my last post about this... not worth it.
Kleyber Derick

FWH / xHb / xDevStudio / SQLLIB
Kleyber

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:27 pm

To All

Very kind gentlemen before you shoot zero against me ..

You must first reflect and read the topic carefully from the first message, not just only the last my message.

Mr. cuatecatl82 ask to me :

"Someone will tled Silvio Falconi Have the class ,
functional forum esta sources but I found no examples of how to use it via recuros "

If Mr. cuatecatl82 me who asks support to insert the tled object into his application because it fails to include in the class tLed on resource

so unfortunately I understand that someone gave my class to Mr. cuatecatl82 without my permission because I never publish my sources into forums of fivetech

why I understood this ?

I understand this because the old versions of my tLed class never had defined the "redefine" method !!!!

When I ask Mr. cuatecatl82 where he got my sources, Mr. cuatecatl82 lists five or six topics of the forum where really are not described class tLed sources but questions of malfunction

in the implementation of my class.

So I understand only one thing: someone gave my sources on Mr. cuatecatl82 without my permission
and now Mr. cuatecatl82 is in trouble because it can not run my class in its programs.

What would you see I have to think?

Is it a criminal offense, or I misunderstood the words of Mr. cuatecatl82?

So Good ..go...

When Mr lucasdebeltran ask me
"Silvio, why don´t you share your class?"

I understand that Mr. Lucadebeltran has not understood what is the real problem

and then I explain to Mr. lucasdebeltran that I'm still working on it because the class has many operational errors.

when Mr Uwe wrote

"I think it is nonsense talking about copyrights"

does not understand what's the problem, the problem is not the copyright, The problem is another

Even Mr. Massimo "Wheels" Linossi wrong when he wrote his message

"Especially when the copyright belongs to someone who is not even able to boil water without the help of this forum""

Honestly I have never been able to work with a class created by Massimo Linossi in 20 years that use the Fivewin,

I've never seen one source as does this gentleman Massimo "wheels" Linossi to demand it from me?

Also Mr. karina does not understand what the problem is and writes other offensive messages

That no one can understand what is the problem?

But there are not end there other people who in order to tarnish the undersigned write offensive messages and other nonsense

Dear Mr. Carlos vargas you also tell me about copyright,
that really you can not understand what is the problem?

Even Mr. Massimo "Wheels" Linossi offends me why compare me to his hamster

but dear Mr. Massimo has never done a class? where you have published it?
I've never seen ... ahhh now I remember your class have given it to your hamster and you have never published it here

even Mr Kleyber when wrote
"I thought I was the only one who have this thinking about him."
offends me

even Mr joseluisysturiz when wrote this message he not understood the problem

"Pues ya sabemos que no, aca en mi pais hay un dicho "es como el zamuro..come de todos pero nadie come de el...",
he visto compañeros compartiendo aplicaciones completas sin esperar nada a cambio, hasta el mismo Antonio regalo hace
tiempo versiones de FWH solo porque publicaramos IMAGENES de nuestras aplicaciones desarrolladas con FWH,
el problema con el Sr. Silvio como ya han comentado muchos de que pide ayuda para resolver y mejorar sus aplicaciones
y luego no es capaz de compartir lo que de una forma u otra ayudo el foro a resolver...
es su forma de tratar a los demas colegas del foro...sin ganas de hecharle mas agua a lo mojado,
una vez intente ayudar en una consulta que el habia publicado y por lo visto no entendi bien su necesidad
y respondio que leyera bien o algo parecido, a lo cual Daniel Garcia le respondio que esa no era la forma de
tratar a un colega del foro y que todos merecemos respeto...pero bueno...ya veo que todos sabemos de como es Silvio,
esperemos que estas opiniones lo hagan ser un poco mas considerado y respetuoso con los demas colega del foro..
.nadie le pide que regale o publique s
us aplicaciones porque sabemos que es su medio de trabajo...
pero si alguien busca algo que ya este resuelto por ayuda de todos....creo no deberia ser problema COMPARTIRLO...gracias..saludos.

Mr. joseluisysturiz not only did not understand the problem but lists an oldest topic when I asked for help from Daniel.

all you need to carefully read the last message which I explain what happened.

Mr. Ariel and Mr. joseluisysturiz have certainly responded in support of my difficulty
but they have not understood what was the subject that I wondered in that message

As I sad onlast mesage of this topic
"Someone does not read well my questions, and not knowing how to respond tries to answer my questions with other arguments, without realizing that the subject was indeed another"

Mr. jose luis isturiz increases the twelve with another ofensive message

"Equivocarse es de humanos, pero de sabios aceptarlo y corregirlo. La humildad es un DON...
Imagino que todos estamos equivocados en relacion a tu comportamiento para con el foro...70 veces 7...disculpa...saludos."

Dear Mr. joseluisIsturiz not understand my behavior towards the forum,
this is very strange ... really I think that no one has yet figured out what the problem or I were all taking the piss?

then karinha (+1) and ACC69( ++++1)

and Kleyber( +++++++++++1)
"Good sarcasm... So, that's my last post about this... not worth it."

Not worth it to do what?

All this is amazing how people pretend to understand what the problem .....Honestly as I wrote to Antonio Linares I am tired of reading these messages offensive to people who have not figured out what is the problem and frankly at this point no one else would publish and never would share a class in my place.

and I remain to read the offensive messages like an idiot in front of my computer because no one has really figured out what is the problem !!!

Incredible !!!

You all want my class T Led..ok

But seriously do yourself a question in your heart ...

You truly deserve the TLED class of Silvio? (after all your offensive messages ?)

So Good !!!

When all of you will demonstrate to myself that what I read were only taken for a ride and not offensive messages
and only then when I will finish the class TLED I publish my class !!!

Regarding copyrights in Italy unlike the other world countries when one works at a firm does not own sources but it is the same name of the owner of the source,
so I could not publish tled without the authorization of this company in which I worked my performance.

U all are Very kind gentlemen, ... thank you so much

Best Regards
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Postby TimStone » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Could we please end this thread ?

I often tell my friends about this FiveTech community. I tell them that people here come from all over the world, with many different cultures, politics, religions ... and yet everyone is courteous and helpful to everyone else. This community is an example of how we can all respect each other even if we have differences.

Please, lets not lose that. I've been programming in xbase for almost 34 years, and yet when I come here I still learn new things every day. As I grow older, my eyesight isn't as good, I forget things, and I have to study hard to learn new technologies and methods. It is with the help of all the people on this forum that I can still be a benefit to all of my clients, and I thank you.

Please ... lets stay nice, and I thank all of you for the help you give me along this journey. It allows me to still work, and that income allows me to help others as they face some real crisis in their lives.

Tim
Tim Stone
http://www.MasterLinkSoftware.com
http://www.autoshopwriter.com
timstone@masterlinksoftware.com
Using: FWH 23.10 with Harbour 3.2.0 / Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2022-24 32/64 bit
TimStone

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:50 pm

Tim what you said is right but what happened is wrong.

I can be gentle to community and I had decided also to publish the tled class as recommended by Antonio Linares this morning at rivate email, but I do not care ...

dear tim what would you do? (After receiving continuous offenses)
Silvio.Falconi

Postby joseluisysturiz » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:07 pm

...y vivieron todos felices...!!!

*** FIN ***

CopyRight(c) FTS - 2016
Dios no está muerto...

Gracias a mi Dios ante todo!
joseluisysturiz

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:18 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Silvio.Falconi

Postby cuatecatl82 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:33 am

Ok pongo punto final a este asunto con Silvio Falconi, como decimos aqui en México: Ya estuvo suave...

Empezar y espero que tengas la capacidad necesaria para que puedas entenderlo:

No tengo ningun archivo fuente de tu clase TLed, ni de ninguna Clase de tu propiedad con derechos
reservados como tu le llamas, y si la tuviera no te estuviera "solicitando" que la compartas, tengo
la capacidad de entender como se hace una clase desde cero o para hacerla o mejorarla..

Puse los enlaces de los lugares donde la encontre porque de ahi los tome, y si te fijas bien: tu mismo
las escribiste y si bien sabes cuando escribes código de tus programas en un mensaje "público" entre nosotros
que somo usuarios de Fivewin, obviamente el texto lo estas compartiendo con todos los que lleguen a leer tu mensaje
este solucionado o no, y tu codigo pertenece a quien lo leea y lo guarde, todos en algun momento copiamos código del foro,
lo compilamos y si nos gusta o nos hace util lo guardamos para usarlo después, dime tu no lo haz hecho..?

Me gusta aprender todos los dias cosas nuevas y más de amigos que hablan el mismo lenguaje de programación, tambien me gusta
ser agradecido con los colegas y compartir lo que aprendo y lo que tengo, y cuando tengo problemas: aprender de mis errores
y que sin ayuda de todos en este foro no podria solucionar.

Sin embargo tu entiendes y piensas que tengo tu Clase TLed y que te la estoy robando, Silvio estas muy equivocado...

Para finalizar quiero decirte y pedirte:

Si realmente gustas de compartir tu trabajo y tus conocimientos en este foro:
que en cuanto tengas tu Clase TLed funcionando,terminada o en fase de pruebas y si te nace de corazón compartirla hazlo,
Te aseguro que muchos te lo vamos a agradecer entre ellos yo, y seguro entre todos haremos más funcional y efectivo
tu trabajo y tu esfuerzo.

Si no la quieres compartir pues no lo hagas, nadie te va a suplicar por unas lineas de texto, pero tampoco se vale fastidiar al
foro preguntando tus dudas para solucionar tus problemas sin dar nada a cambio, y más reclamandonos que no te entendemos y que no
solucionamos tus problemas.

El foro es para ayudarnos entre todos, aprender y mejorar nuestro trabajo, tambien para presumir lo que sabemos hacer...
Porque no? es agradable cuando te elogian por tu trabajo, pero cuando compartes y eres gradecido, si no sería se egoista.

Somos muchos los que tenemos la capacidad de hacer una Clase como la tuya, si no igual seguro mejor, de mi parte no tendras
un no como respuesta cuando me solicites ayuda.

Espero no te molestes y que esto quede hasta aqui. Perdón y mil Disculpas Maestro Antonio..

Saludos..

/*/**////*/*/*/*//*/////*/*

Ok I put an end to this matter with Silvio Falconi, as we say here in Mexico : It was soft ...

Start and hope you have the capacity to be able to understand :

I do not have any source of your file tled class , or any class of your property rights
reserved as you call him , and if I did not I was " asking " to share it , I have
the ability to understand how a class is made from scratch or to make it or improve it...

I put the links of places where I found her there because of the take , and if you look closely : yourself
You wrote them and while you know when you write your program code in a "public" message among us
I somo users Fivewin obviously the text you are sharing with all who come to read your message
This solved or not, and your code belongs to whoever leea and keep it all at some point we copied the forum code ,
compile it and if we like it or makes us useful we keep it for later use , so do not tell me you done .. ?

I like learning new things every day and more than friends who speak the same language programming , I also like
be grateful to colleagues and share what I learn and what I have, and when I have problems : learn from my mistakes
and without the help of everyone in this forum could not solve.

However you understand and you think you have your class and you tled I 'm stealing , Silvio these very wrong ...

Finally I want to say and ask :

If you really like you to share your work and your knowledge in this forum :
that once you have your tled working class , completed or undergoing testing and if you do share is born of heart ,
I assure you that many of us will thank you including me , and insurance among all do more functional and effective
your work and effort.

If you do not want to share then do not do it , nobody will beg for a few lines of text, but neither is it annoy the
forum asking your questions to solve your problems without giving anything in return , and claiming us you do not understand and do not
We solve your problems.

The forum is to help each other , learn and improve our work , and also to show off what we do ...
Why not? It is nice when you praise for your work, but when you share and gradecido are, whether it would be selfish.

Many of us have the ability to make a class like yours, if not equal safe better of me not tendras
no answer when requesting help me .

I hope not to bother and that this remains up here . Forgiveness and Apologies thousand Maestro Antonio ..

Regards..

Pd. Use google translator for you to understand your language ..
Soluciones y Diseño de Software
Damos Soluciones...

I.S.C. Victor Daniel Cuatecatl Leon
Director y Diseñador de Proyectos

http://www.soldisoft.unlugar.com
http://www.sisa.unlugar.com
danyleon82@hotmail.com
www.facebook.com/victordaniel.cuatecatlleon
cuatecatl82

Postby Massimo Linossi » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:10 am

"Wheels" ???
Yes, I'm disabled and on wheels, or better in a wheelchair because I had a skiing accident.
And what are your apologies, mr. "not run woodenhead" ?
Massimo Linossi

Postby MarcoBoschi » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:25 am

Please: respect and collaboration
MarcoBoschi

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:30 am

Antonio have my new tled sources, he can make what he want .
thanks Massimo after the hamset, now I am a "not run woodenhead", see you next Monday,to cto!!!
Silvio.Falconi

Postby Antonio Linares » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:02 am

regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour