My First Project - Tekfreakz BBS!! your thoughts, or Ideas?

My First Project - Tekfreakz BBS!! your thoughts, or Ideas?

Postby Tekfreakz » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:48 pm

ABOUT:
Code: Select all  Expand view

/***********************************************************************************************
Welcome to Tekfreakz BBS System 2017.
Written By : Aaron Rymal
             Rick Lipkin

Graphics Under - Tekfreakz Studio (c) 2017
1/14/17 - Written Date.

This Demo Includes the new FWH1612 Build / Xharbour / Xmate / Bcc70 Borland Compiler.

The Project Includes the new use of libmariadb.dll , libmysql.dll , and the newly created use of connection
with in Fivewin.

About Project:

Back in the Early 90s when 9800 / 19800 / 52k modems where blowing up the markets. I got into a self server BBS system
   by the name of WILDCATS BBS. (which allowed you to TELnet into a system which allowed users to dial into connect, and share
   the (www)world wide web, Play M.U.D. Games, download / share files, and more. So as My First Project in FiveWin I decided to
   Replicate this using MySQL and Broadband. Allowing you to connect to a Wide Range Server, Include some neat (mini games), Chat
   like you would with MSN / AOL / Ect. Share files , Documents , and music. At the upmost, this project can reform, and design any
   (Business Client to be 100% Web-Based) Html / exe / android / whatever. . And just a little row calls, and function changes will
   keep a nice business Profile , Inventory world wide, or even upload statistics for the job Realtime.

Thank you. And enjoy!.

Released Functions:

- MySQL / PhPmyAdmin Database (localhost, tcp/ip).
   - Connection to MySql Data base communications completed.

To Do:
  - Option controls
  - Dashboard Choices
  - Load Profile Picture or Upload New to Database.
  - MassClick RPG - Game Design.

Current Area Working:
  - Dashboard Controls
  - Profile Choices
  - In BBS Currency

Build Version - 0.0.2

FRONT SCREEN:

LOGIN SCREEN:

LOGIN is TRUE:

YOUR DASHBOARD:

Please if you got any ideas to help grow or dev. this project Lay em' on me.. Im ready for it.
Also if this suppose to go in a Different Section "im sorry" please move it to proper area if you can.

I also do Custom Graphics , Icons, Backgrounds , Animations, ect..
Im new to the App Designs, but have a Completed Game on (STEAMpowered.com) fully released and still maintaining.

Thank you all. This has been a fun experience!
- Aaron aka (Tekfreakz)
Tekfreakz

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour