Possible to show a xBrowse groupheader without header ?

Possible to show a xBrowse groupheader without header ?

Postby ukoenig » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:07 pm

Hello,

I only want to show a xBrowse-title ( groupheader without header )
The groupheader only works with headers.
To save space I only need a title.

this combination doesn't work.

:lHeader := .F. // ignored !!!
:lGrpHeader := .T.
:SetGroupHeader( " METRO", 1, 4 )

The image shows what I mean ( only a title ).

is it possible ?

regards
Uwe :?:
Since 1995 ( the first release of FW 1.9 )
i work with FW.
If you have any questions about special functions, maybe i can help.
ukoenig

Re: Possible to show a xBrowse groupheader without header ?

Postby nageswaragunupudi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:24 pm

This is not provided in xbrowse now.

You can do what xbrowse can not do.
You define oBrw:bPaintHeader and in that function you can paint the header the way you want.

Please also note that lGrpHeader is a data that is used internally ( Please see Wiki )
Regards

G. N. Rao.
Hyderabad, India
nageswaragunupudi

Postby joseluisysturiz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Saludos, seria bueno que tambien el HEADER del GRUPO pudiese ser de un color diferente al color del header de las columnas agrupadas...saludos...gracias... :shock:

GOOGLE-TRADUCTOR
Greetings, it would be good if the HEADER of the GROUP could be of a different color to the color of the header of the grouped columns ... greetings ... thank you ... :shock:
Last edited by joseluisysturiz on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dios no está muerto...

Gracias a mi Dios ante todo!
joseluisysturiz

Postby AntoninoP » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:55 pm

guys, you are making me to hate the Spanish language...
AntoninoP

Postby joseluisysturiz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:20 pm

AntoninoP wrote:guys, you are making me to hate the Spanish language...

Antonini, porque la hostilidad? toma la medicina. Si odias el segundo idiomas mas hablado del mundo, entonces odias a los que lo hablamos. Me fascina el italiano e Italia es el pais que mas me gustaria visitar en el mundo, pero con tu mensaje estas dañando la imagen que tengo de su gente. Gracias... :shock:

Antonini, because the hostility? take the medicine If you hate the second most spoken language in the world, then you hate those who speak it. I love Italian and Italy is the country that I would most like to visit in the world, but with your message you are damaging the image I have of its people. Thank you... :shock:

Antonini, perché l'ostilità? prendi la medicina Se odi la seconda lingua più parlata al mondo, allora odi chi lo parla. Amo l'italiano e l'Italia è il paese che mi piacerebbe visitare nel mondo, ma con il tuo messaggio stai danneggiando l'immagine che ho della sua gente. Grazie.. :shock:
Dios no está muerto...

joseluisysturiz

Postby AntoninoP » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:57 pm

lol
There is another board for Spanish messages: http://forums.fivetechsupport.com/viewforum.php?f=6
I don't undestand nothing when I see a Spanish message... sorry
Maybe hate is a word too strong... sorry

PS. My name is Antonino.
AntoninoP

Postby joseluisysturiz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:19 pm

AntoninoP wrote:lol
There is another board for Spanish messages: http://forums.fivetechsupport.com/viewforum.php?f=6
I don't undestand nothing when I see a Spanish message... sorry
Maybe hate is a word too strong... sorry

PS. My name is Antonino.

Quiet ANTONINO, accepted apology, and it is very strange that being Italian you do not have some ideas of words in Spanish when there are some that are the same as in the Portuguese ... and I know that there is a subject for Spanish, only that my attention is called this issue and think, that is normal both in the Spanish and English forum ... let this topic closed and continue with the friendship and the solution to the computer theme that is what matters in the end, greetings and thanks... :shock:

Tranquilo ANTONINO, disculpa aceptada, y es muy extraño que siendo italiano no tengas algunas ideas de palabras en español cuando hay algunas que son iguales a lo mismo que en el portugues...y se que hay tema para español, solo que me llamo atencion este tema y opine, eso es normal tanto en el foro de español como en el de ingles...dejemos ya este tema cerrado y sigamos con la amistad y la solucion al tema informatico que es lo que importa al final, saludos y gracias... :shock:
Dios no está muerto...

joseluisysturiz

Postby AntoninoP » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:22 am

I prefere don't see post in Spanish in a English board, in the Spanish board you can write in Spanish.
AntoninoP

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:45 am

joseluisysturiz wrote:
AntoninoP wrote:guys, you are making me to hate the Spanish language...

Antonini, porque la hostilidad? toma la medicina. Si odias el segundo idiomas mas hablado del mundo, entonces odias a los que lo hablamos. Me fascina el italiano e Italia es el pais que mas me gustaria visitar en el mundo, pero con tu mensaje estas dañando la imagen que tengo de su gente. Gracias... :shock:

Antonini, because the hostility? take the medicine If you hate the second most spoken language in the world, then you hate those who speak it. I love Italian and Italy is the country that I would most like to visit in the world, but with your message you are damaging the image I have of its people. Thank you... :shock:

Antonini, perché l'ostilità? prendi la medicina Se odi la seconda lingua più parlata al mondo, allora odi chi lo parla. Amo l'italiano e l'Italia è il paese che mi piacerebbe visitare nel mondo, ma con il tuo messaggio stai danneggiando l'immagine che ho della sua gente. Grazie.. :shock:

Dear joseluisysturiz,

are already several times that you are argumentative in the forum, please do not argue, this is the forum in English and must remain such, please if you want to speak in Spanish go to the Spanish forum, or if you want to speak Italian go to the Italian forum If you want to speak German, go to the Germany forum. please do not be polemical. thank you
Since from 1991/1992 ( fw for clipper Rel. 14.4 - Momos)
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:55 am

Dear friends,

Lets focus on helping each other

I lock this thread so we calm down, thanks
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour