When will this happen again ?? 10 Years are gone

When will this happen again ?? 10 Years are gone

Postby Uwe.Diemer » Fri May 24, 2019 11:12 am

Get FWH 6.12 for free!!!
Postby Antonio Linares » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 am

We have decided that some time after their release, we will provide for free ("free of cost", not "free software") some FWH versions :-)

So we are going to start with FWH 6.12 :-)

Now you can download FWH 6.12 with no limitations or restrictions and start using it to build your applications :-)

More details on next posts...
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Uwe.Diemer

Re: When will this happen again ?? 10 Years are gone

Postby Compuin » Fri May 24, 2019 2:58 pm

+1
FWH 20.12
Hbmk2 32/64 Bits (Build 19.29.30133)
Microsoft Visual C 32 Bits
MySql 8.0.24 32/64 Bits
VS Code
Compuin

Postby Uwe.Diemer » Tue May 28, 2019 1:15 pm

OK perhaps in 11 Years
Uwe.Diemer

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Tue May 28, 2019 1:25 pm

Last edited by Silvio.Falconi on Thu May 30, 2019 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Since from 1991/1992 ( fw for clipper Rel. 14.4 - Momos)
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Tue May 28, 2019 3:41 pm

I received this email from Uwe Diemer
before with only a title " ThinkBeforeUType"

and then with this text

Ich habe nur Linares zitiert was er vor Jahren selbst gesagt hat

Aber "Wir" Fivetechsoft vergessen gerne was wir versprochen haben

Was du dazu geschrieben hat ist vollkommen sinnlos in dem Zusammenhang

Deswegen denke nach bevor du den Mund aufmachst

Mda Solution

Dear sir, I think and reflect before open my mouth ....instead you have to close your ass!!!!

Your private message sent to my mailbox is equivalent to a threat.

also signing you with the phrase "Mda Solution" denotes the keenness to undermine the undersigned because it happens "Mda Solution2 is the name of the old firm of Domenico di Gregorio in which I collaborated

I work in a school, I'm a technical teacher, so I don't have a computer company for which I make programs.

I make software for myself and for my friends and I have purchased and purchase the lib fwh with the salary I earn every day with so much effort
....and I also paid for the trip to Sillian (travel + expenses) all at my expense while there were many who participated because they were sent by the company where they work, and if Otto reorganizes a new meeting I will be the first to participate....I have yet to taste other Austrian delicacies!!!!
Last edited by Silvio.Falconi on Tue May 28, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Postby Compuin » Tue May 28, 2019 3:44 pm

Uwe.Diemer wrote:Get FWH 6.12 for free!!!
Postby Antonio Linares » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 am

We have decided that some time after their release, we will provide for free ("free of cost", not "free software") some FWH versions :-)

So we are going to start with FWH 6.12 :-)

Now you can download FWH 6.12 with no limitations or restrictions and start using it to build your applications :-)

More details on next posts...
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
http://www.fivetechsoft.com

Why do you want an old version for free if you can get a full completed version for a fair amount ?

Fivewin pay back more than you expend buying it. :D

Regards
FWH 20.12
Hbmk2 32/64 Bits (Build 19.29.30133)
Microsoft Visual C 32 Bits
MySql 8.0.24 32/64 Bits
VS Code
Compuin

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Tue May 28, 2019 4:04 pm

Uwe.Diemer wrote:OK perhaps in 11 Years

don't write me threats on my inbox at the next email I make my lawyer an international lender
in Italy they say "a man warned of being saved"

Schreiben Sie mir bei der nächsten E-Mail, in der ich meinen Anwalt zu einem internationalen Kreditgeber mache, keine Drohungen in meinen Posteingang, in Italien heißt es "ein Mann, der davor gewarnt wurde, gerettet zu werden"
Silvio.Falconi

Postby Massimo Linossi » Tue May 28, 2019 8:21 pm

Sorry, but this is too much.

Dear sir, I think and reflect before open my mouth ....instead you have to close your ass!!!!
I work in a school, I'm a technical teacher.

Massimo Linossi

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Tue May 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Massimo, do not waste time answering with someone like you .... you still haven't received the lawsuit?
Silvio.Falconi

Postby Uwe.Diemer » Wed May 29, 2019 9:07 am

Time for Popcorn
Uwe.Diemer

Postby TimStone » Wed May 29, 2019 3:59 pm

I work in a school, I'm a technical teacher, so I don't have a computer company for which I make programs.

I make software for myself and for my friends and I have purchased and purchase the lib fwh with the salary I earn every day with so much effort
....and I also paid for the trip to Sillian (travel + expenses) all at my expense while there were many who participated because they were sent by the company where they work, and if Otto reorganizes a new meeting I will be the first to participate....I have yet to taste other Austrian delicacies!!!!

Silvio,

Many of us are independent programmers. We don't have other jobs or work for a big company. We are the company. We pay our own way. Over the years I have traveled to many conferences, and paid all the fees out of my pocket. When I need software tools, I pay for those myself. The same holds true for all the computer equipment I've needed to purchase to stay current.

We also have families to support, which includes providing a home, cars, schooling, food, clothing, medical care, and ultimately weddings. For those of us who have been blessed with kids and grandkids, we help out in many ways.

Our ability to do all of this is dependent on making our customers happy. I have many who still pay me to keep their software current with the newest capabilities, and help them when they encounter problems. Many have been with me for over 30 years. I do have 4 kids, and 15 grandkids. I feel very fortunate to have been able to use my God given talents with programming to support my family, and to help others in need.

Yes, we do get paid for our work, but we also have invested a lot of time, and money, in learning the skills we need and applying them. It involves long days, sleepless nights as we try to figure out coding issues, and continually learning new skills. It's what we do.

Tim
Tim Stone
http://www.MasterLinkSoftware.com
http://www.autoshopwriter.com
timstone@masterlinksoftware.com
Using: FWH 23.10 with Harbour 3.2.0 / Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2022-24 32/64 bit
TimStone

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Wed May 29, 2019 5:12 pm

TimStone wrote:

Silvio,

Many of us are independent programmers. We don't have other jobs or work for a big company. We are the company. We pay our own way. Over the years I have traveled to many conferences, and paid all the fees out of my pocket. When I need software tools, I pay for those myself. The same holds true for all the computer equipment I've needed to purchase to stay current.

We also have families to support, which includes providing a home, cars, schooling, food, clothing, medical care, and ultimately weddings. For those of us who have been blessed with kids and grandkids, we help out in many ways.

Our ability to do all of this is dependent on making our customers happy. I have many who still pay me to keep their software current with the newest capabilities, and help them when they encounter problems. Many have been with me for over 30 years. I do have 4 kids, and 15 grandkids. I feel very fortunate to have been able to use my God given talents with programming to support my family, and to help others in need.

Yes, we do get paid for our work, but we also have invested a lot of time, and money, in learning the skills we need and applying them. It involves long days, sleepless nights as we try to figure out coding issues, and continually learning new skills. It's what we do.

Tim

Tim
mine was just a joke ..

"I too would like my 20 years, my car and the girl I had but unfortunately it is not possible ..."

but someone (Linossi, Diemer) has not yet understood it

and continues to offend and send me messages with threats in my private mailbox

STOP HERE
do I have to list all the versions I bought over the years and how much money I spent to buy fivewin and how much money did I make by making programs with the Linares libs?

you tim you're food this trolls maybe naively please let it go is not how you think it

you know what I think if I were Antonio Linares I wouldn't give these people the chance to download a version for free or for free cost, they don't deserve anything
to the world one must be more humble and not expect other people with arrogance and arrogance
Silvio.Falconi

Postby karinha » Wed May 29, 2019 5:35 pm

Gentlemen, this is a forum for programmers. Let's talk only about programming.

Greetings and peace to all.
João Santos - São Paulo - Brasil - Phone: +55(11)95150-7341
karinha

Postby Massimo Linossi » Wed May 29, 2019 6:17 pm

Silvio.Falconi wrote:Massimo, do not waste time answering with someone like you .... you still haven't received the lawsuit?

1 : Learn to write. Is not "with" but "to". IGNORANT.
2 : You are using the time of a lot of people here. And they make this only for making a pleasure to you. And you are allowed to tell them every time that
they do not understand your questions ? Have you never thought that you are not able to speak in a decent way ?
3 : If you are not able to write programs, change work. Is better than reading every day lines and lines of request that are impossible to understand.
4 : Why don't you ask to Antonio to change the name of this forum ? FiveTech Software Support forum is not correct anymore. Better call it "FTS Falconi tech support".
5 : Since all the people here don't understand you, offend you and are making you loosing time, try another language and go to other forums. In a Microsoft forum you
will be banned at the first post if you speak in arrogant way. But here everybody accept that they have to do with a poor mentally ill guy.
Massimo Linossi

Postby Otto » Wed May 29, 2019 7:06 pm

Hello all,

I think Silvio was right with his statement:
I too would like my 20 years, my car and the girl I had but unfortunately it is not possible ...

I think we are all treated so well here that asking for a free update is actually a disappointment and affront.
Best regards
Otto
mod harbour - Vamos a la conquista de la Web
modharbour.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/modharbour.club
Otto

Next

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour