Postby MaxP » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:56 am

MaxP

Re: DPI aware

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:27 pm

Otto wrote:Enrico, Although Silvio absolutely does not like it, I mention it:
mod harbour.

Best regards,
Otto

you did not understand my words well: now I try to explain them to you once again
1) you have already created an application in windows so you do not need to create applications in windows, you have made the hotel application and the cash register module (shop) for the shops in fact all the shops including the baker or the pizzeria use the your software.
2) Now you are trying to create web applications (mod_harbour) but you have to respect the others who are still working on applications in the Window system
3) there are sources, object classes and other things that still don't work correctly, or they worked before and now there are problems, projects started and never finished, first these problems are solved then we can also go to Mars :)

du hast meine worte nicht gut verstanden: jetzt versuche ich sie dir noch einmal zu erklären
1) Sie haben bereits eine Anwendung in Windows erstellt, sodass Sie keine Anwendungen in Windows erstellen müssen. Sie haben die Hotelanwendung und das Registrierkassenmodul (Geschäft) für Geschäfte erstellt. Tatsächlich werden alle Geschäfte einschließlich des Bäckers oder der Pizzeria verwendet Ihre Software.
2) Jetzt versuchen Sie, Webanwendungen (mod_harbour) zu erstellen, müssen jedoch die anderen respektieren, die noch an Anwendungen im Windows-System arbeiten
3) Es gibt Quellen, Objektklassen und andere Dinge, die immer noch nicht richtig funktionieren, oder sie haben vorher funktioniert, und jetzt gibt es Probleme, Projekte, die gestartet und nie abgeschlossen wurden. Zuerst werden diese Probleme gelöst, dann können wir auch zum Mars gehen :)
Since from 1991/1992 ( fw for clipper Rel. 14.4 - Momos)
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Re: DPI aware

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:35 pm

Enrico,

Now perhaps I understood What you mean ...
I made some test ....

Tablet calculator

other
some years ago some made a class to resize a dialog with objects but only for resources, this class run ok on Pc Home, Pc Laptop, Pc tablet I tried it
You made a dialog with resources and then you can use it on different dpi screens

is this what you were looking for?
this uses a function that automatically changes objects as in a simple resize but with one particularity changes the fonts that use the objects
and this dialog I can use from the desktop, to the small screen to the tablet screen, because it self-size itself according to the screen resolution of the device you are using
Since from 1991/1992 ( fw for clipper Rel. 14.4 - Momos)
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Previous

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour