EasyReport progress?

Re: EasyReport progress?

Postby jvtecheto » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:27 pm

Antonio Linares wrote:Next FWH 21.03 includes EasyReport in the FWH libraries and samples to run EasyReport reports from FWH

A great effort developed by Cristobal, over the modifications that we did over Tim's original code

great news Antonio.

We will have to update. :D

Regards.
Fwh 19.06 32 bits + Harbour 3.2dev(r2104281802) + Borland 7.4 + FivEdit
jvtecheto

Postby elvira » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:11 am

Maestro,

¿Que cambios incluye Easy Report?

Muy agradecida
elvira

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:39 am

Antonio Linares wrote:Next FWH 21.03 includes EasyReport in the FWH libraries and samples to run EasyReport reports from FWH

A great effort developed by Cristobal, over the modifications that we did over Tim's original code

Easter thoughts for you antonio ...

Has the object drawing engine been changed?
Now you can move a line into a box having the mouse cursor under the object's dots?
Will it be possible to zoom in on each area in order to make minimal effort to build a print model?
Will it be possible to have the backup when ER crashes and therefore we will not lose all the work created?
Will it be possible to create a system of labels and print them easily by integrating them into our applications?

hoping for comprehensive answers I wish you a Happy Easter
Since from 1991/1992 ( fw for clipper Rel. 14.4 - Momos)
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Postby elvira » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:21 am

Any update please?

Thanks!
elvira

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:23 am

Silvio.Falconi wrote:

Easter thoughts for you antonio ...

Has the object drawing engine been changed?
Now you can move a line into a box having the mouse cursor under the object's dots?
Will it be possible to zoom in on each area in order to make minimal effort to build a print model?
Will it be possible to have the backup when ER crashes and therefore we will not lose all the work created?
Will it be possible to create a system of labels and print them easily by integrating them into our applications?

hoping for comprehensive answers I wish you a Happy Easter

Dear Silvio,

We are going to make it available in FWH 21.03 and then we need all the feedback from all of you :-)
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby joseluispalma » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:08 pm

Hola, yo también estoy interesado. ¿Se sabe algo?
joseluispalma

Postby Antonio Linares » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:58 pm

La nueva versión de FWH 21.06 incluye EasyReport y el diseñador visual de EasyReport ambos dentro de FWH

Para usar el diseñador de ER desde nuestras aplicaciones solo hay que llamar a la función EReport()

Vamos a publicar esta nueva versión de FWH esta misma semana
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby joseluispalma » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:52 pm

Muchas gracias. El diseñador, ¿es el mismo que ya estaba disponible o lo habéis arreglado?, especialmente porque lo arrastrar y él mover el tamaño de los objetos fallaba mucho.

Sería interesante que publicasteis una demo para poder textearlo, gracias
joseluispalma

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:08 pm

TRying the new ER fwh 21.06

the errors that we have complained more times have not been corrected yet,

as you can see when I take a rectangle object (design gray box) it is not placed in the same place where you draw it.

the report designer is unusable for this

I would like to use the C5report report designer which works better from a graphical point of view.

replace ER with C5Report as soon as possible, at least as regards the part of the graphic designer.

i.e. for each ER Area insert the C5REPORT () function

that is, it would only be necessary to change the ER graphic engine and inserting a class equal to c5 report

that is the parent class that creates the part to be drawn and many subclasses for the graphic design and to insert the objects.

The parent class must support the movement of each object.

As long as you use Fivewin's Tcontrol class it will never work

another striking example

See order position area

I can't move the line object example:item because the object is shown on the ruler ( see the gray box) instead of being placed in the right position

I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Postby cnavarro » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:08 am

All comments are appreciated to be able to improve it.
The first step, which was the integration with Fw, is done.
Let's be constructive and help make a good tool.
Cristobal Navarro
Hay dos tipos de personas: las que te hacen perder el tiempo y las que te hacen perder la noción del tiempo
El secreto de la felicidad no está en hacer lo que te gusta, sino en que te guste lo que haces
cnavarro

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:15 am

cnavarro wrote:All comments are appreciated to be able to improve it.
The first step, which was the integration with Fw, is done.
Let's be constructive and help make a good tool.

Cristobal,
but you use ER ?
I not believe you use ER
here ER not run It is not a good tool
I cannot build a report there are many problems
do you know them ?
Silvio.Falconi

Postby cnavarro » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:22 am

Morning all
As already mentioned in the forum, Antonio suggested that if he could integrate ER with the Fivewin distribution, as a first step to try to improve it with the invaluable help of all users.
This first objective is accomplished.
Now, thanks to your comments, we will try among all the interested parties to solve the possible problems that we may encounter and try to implement the improvements that we consider to achieve a functional tool.
Cristobal Navarro
Hay dos tipos de personas: las que te hacen perder el tiempo y las que te hacen perder la noción del tiempo
El secreto de la felicidad no está en hacer lo que te gusta, sino en que te guste lo que haces
cnavarro

Previous

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour