save xbrowse column to Html

save xbrowse column to Html

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:32 pm

To save an archive in Html format, Antonio wrote me that I had to use this function

Code: Select all  Expand view

Function testHtml_Fivewin(oDbf)
    HB_MEMOWRIT( "cust.html", oDbf:FW_DbfToHTML() )
   ShellExecute( 0, "Open", "cust.html" )
   return nil

but there would be problems you cannot change the colors, the background, the fonts and many other things
and then it may not work because the function written by the fwh team loads a particular css (bootstrap) that loads from a website some variables (css) and in case of no connection the html file is not visible in its entirety

The Xbrowse class has its own method (to html) but it works with the presence of a spreadsheet type software installed on the computer, so it uses all the potential of Excel to convert it into html

I have tried to make a small function to create an Html page directly from the xBrowse

in my function that uses a dialog or a simple Ini file, it is possible to select the colors of the background of the text and of the border of both the header and the cells, you can select the colors of the over (tr: nth-child)

But as you can see there is no possibility to print superheaders (i.e. double headers) and I didn't understand how I could do it also because in the application I'm creating I often use superheaders

any advice on how to print superheaders?

doing a little manual test I inserted an extra row before the table and this is the result

but honestly I don't know how to do it automatically
Since from 1991/1992 ( fw for clipper Rel. 14.4 - Momos)
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Re: save xbrowse column to Html

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:53 pm

Perhaps I resolved

On my applicaton I use a dbf but I convert it into two different array with Header and superheaders
then I create html directly fron xbrowse

For Vertical option

for Horizontal option

I saw if I change the superheader

instead of

I can have the superheader also on html and I not understood why
Since from 1991/1992 ( fw for clipper Rel. 14.4 - Momos)
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour