ActiveX for Word

ActiveX for Word

Postby Rimantas » Fri May 04, 2007 11:51 am

Hi !

I'm searching a working solution for Word with ActiveX . Please send me directly rimantasu@gmail.com lib , source or dll with which my application can work with Word through ActiveX . I'll be very thankfull ! :) It seems that ActiveX alreday exist , but I can't find from where I can dowload package .

With best regards ! Rimantas
Rimantas U.
Rimantas

Re: ActiveX for Word

Postby Rimantas » Tue May 08, 2007 8:55 am

Rimantas wrote:Hi !

I'm searching a working solution for Word with ActiveX . Please send me directly rimantasu@gmail.com lib , source or dll with which my application can work with Word through ActiveX . I'll be very thankfull ! :) It seems that ActiveX alreday exist , but I can't find from where I can dowload package .

No comments at all ? :(

Problems - FiveWin ActiveX isn't working with Word . With Excel - excelent , but with Word - no . It hangs application and Word ActiveX don't appears .
xBuilder ActiveX ins't working in full . It open Word ActiveX control , but I can't to open file with that .

Please help - maybe it's a solution how to run Word ActiveX with FiveWin ?

Regards ! Rimantas
Rimantas U.
Rimantas

Postby Vikthor » Tue May 08, 2007 5:33 pm

Rimantas :

I wrote TExcelS class and re-write TWord class using TOleAuto and xHarbour and works excelent.

If you wish can I send you.

Rimantas wrote:
Rimantas wrote:Hi !

No comments at all ? :(

Problems - FiveWin ActiveX isn't working with Word . With Excel - excelent , but with Word - no . It hangs application and Word ActiveX don't appears .
xBuilder ActiveX ins't working in full . It open Word ActiveX control , but I can't to open file with that .

Please help - maybe it's a solution how to run Word ActiveX with FiveWin ?

Regards ! Rimantas
Vikthor
Vikthor

Postby Rimantas » Wed May 09, 2007 5:43 am

Vikthor wrote:Rimantas :

I wrote TExcelS class and re-write TWord class using TOleAuto and xHarbour and works excelent.

If you wish can I send you.

Vikthor , I'll be very thankfull for you . This solution isn't ActiveX , but it will be better than nothing ... :-) . I'm using Excels TOleAuto solution and that work very good , so it can change ActiveX .

Rimantas U.
Rimantas

Postby Ollie » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:30 am

Vikthor,

Could you send to me too please. (do you have any documentation or samples)

ollie1@theoasis.co.za

Thanks in advance.
Many thanks
Ollie.

Using:
xHarbour Compiler build 1.2.1 (SimpLex) (Rev. 6406)
Borland C++ 5.5.1
FWH 9.04 (2009 Apr)
Ollie

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour