CASIO PrinterLib.lib

CASIO PrinterLib.lib

Postby ChrisMillard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Hello

I have been asked to get my WindowsMobile application running on a CASIO IT-9000. The program runs OK and done the work to cope with a much higher screen resolution.

However the main reason for using this new hardware is it has a built in printer. We are used to using the COM port to send commands to the printer via BlueTooth, but this device has its own Library PrinterLib.lib which I am struggling to link into our exe.

I have been told to use the following library from the CASIO SDK C:\Program Files (x86)\CASIO\MBSys\LIB\ARMV4I\PrinterLib.lib but I get the following error.

NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'p:\vce\bin\link' : return code '0x458'
Stop.
PrinterLib.lib(PrinterLib.dll) : fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'THUMB' conflicts with target machine type 'ARM'

It looks like the LIB has not been compiled for ARM but I have contacted CASIO and they sent me a PrinterLib.lib from one of there developers working on this device but of course he is using Visual Studio which is the supported development platform.

Any suggestions? Has anyone else got this device printing using FiveWin for Pocket PC?

Regards
Chris Millard
Regards

Chris Millard
ChrisMillard

Re: CASIO PrinterLib.lib

Postby Salvador » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:45 am

Hello,

I have an APP on Casio IT 3000 with a built in printer, printing OK.

Try add this link option: /MACHINE:THUMB
Saludos
Salvador
Salvador

Return to FiveWin for Pocket PC