Mod harbour and mercury course (English)

mod_harbour is an Apache module that allows to run PRGs directly on the web !!!

Mod harbour and mercury course (English)

Postby ricbarraes » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:16 pm

Hello everyone,
took some time but finally it's done!!

first of all, let me introduce myself... I'm Ricardo Arraes, a harbour developer since 2014, a full stack and mobile developer for some years and now, I'm proud to say that I'm a mod harbour enthusiast. I ve been excited with mod harbour since I discovered it through our community (and it's forums), so, now, I think it's my time to give back and help to spread the word :)

This course is a Mod Harbour and Mercury course, and it gives you all the information you need to start developing professional web applications and web services with mod harboud and, also, explains to you how to apply the MVC architecture to your project, in order to improve it's scalability and maintainbility.

*Don't worry, you don't really need to be a experienced web developer to start this course, because during the lessons I'll make sure you understand the basic concepts and I'll leave some orientations for you to expand your knowledge and continue your studying.

The course starts from the very beginning (installing components, configuring the environment...) and continues until we reach some advanced topics, religiously following the mercury manual.

The hotmart platform that I decided to use to launch the course is very interactive and easy to use.

Well, hope you enjoy the course and keep taking big steps into your developer carreer! :)

*If there's any doubts/questions about the course, please send a email to harbour.ricardo@gmail.com

**Excuse my english, I know it's not the BEST, but I think it is enough for us to understand each other :)

To go to the course's page, click in this link right here:

https://go.hotmart.com/K39741308S
Sds,
Ricardo Arraes
ricardo@vfatec.com.br
ricbarraes

Re: Mod harbour and mercury course (English)

Postby Otto » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:01 pm

Hello Richardo,
Congratulations and thank you very much. May I ask whether there are fixed dates for online sessions, or whether you can simply download the course after purchasing it. I am very interested.

Best regards,
Otto
mod harbour - Vamos a la conquista de la Web
modharbour.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/modharbour.club
Otto

Postby ricbarraes » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Hey Otto,
thanks, it means a lot to me!

In fact, hotmart is a online course platform, so as soon as you buy the course it will be available for you and you can watch all the lessons, make comments and communicate with me through the platform (or sending a email to the address I posted here in the topic, if you prefer). Also, if I make any update in the course, it will be immediately available in your control panel of the course.

*I'm planning to create more content (and improve the content already created...) in the future, so it's very likely that I'll include this content in the course soon as extra modules (depending on the complexity there'll be a cost, but it'll be available for you to buy whenever you like)
Sds,
Ricardo Arraes
ricardo@vfatec.com.br
ricbarraes

Postby Otto » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:42 pm

Hello Richardo,
Respect, and congratulations. This course is great.
You are a good teacher.
Very professional.
A must-have for all of us.

Best regards,
Otto
mod harbour - Vamos a la conquista de la Web
modharbour.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/modharbour.club
Otto

Postby ricbarraes » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:09 pm

Otto wrote:Hello Richardo,
Respect, and congratulations. This course is great.
You are a good teacher.
Very professional.
A must-have for all of us.

Best regards,
Otto

Thank you Otto, I'm really glad to hear it from you!
Hope you enjoy to the fullest and I'm always open for suggestions :D
Sds,
Ricardo Arraes
ricardo@vfatec.com.br
ricbarraes

Return to mod_harbour