Con "InternetExplorer.Application" y iE7 se abren ventanas

Con "InternetExplorer.Application" y iE7 se abren ventanas

Postby JmGarcia » Mon May 30, 2011 9:11 am

No se que cambios se habran efectuado en el IExplorer 7 de mi oficina que cada vez que ejecuto un codigo fuente como el expuesto se me abre una ventana del explorador con la URL pedida.
Code: Select all  Expand view
oIE:=Createobject("InternetExplorer.Application")
oIE:Navigate2("http://www.google.es")
do While oIE:busy
   SysRefresh()
enddo
cTextoTXT:=oIE:Document:body:innerText()
cTextoHTML:=oIE:Document:body:innerHTML()

Antes no se me abría ninguna ventana.
Yo solo quiero cargar en contenido de la URL pedida en las variables cTextoTXT y cTextoHTML

¿ Porque se me habren ventanas ahora ?
¿ Como hago para que NO se me abran ventanas con cada URL pedida ?

P.D.: Necesito usar el objeto InternetExplorer.Application ya que me mantiene las cookies y demas.
Mi abuelo decía: Los aviones vuelan porque Dios quiere, y los helicópteros ni Dios sabe porque vuelan.
FWH 16.02, xHarbour 1.2.3, Harbour 3.2.0, WorkShop 4.5, AJ Make 0.30, Borlan BCC 7.00, VisualStudio 2013
JmGarcia

Re: Con "InternetExplorer.Application" y iE7 se abren ventanas

Postby JmGarcia » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:41 am

¡¡¡ Socorro !!! :oops:
¡¡¡ Help !!! :cry:
Mi abuelo decía: Los aviones vuelan porque Dios quiere, y los helicópteros ni Dios sabe porque vuelan.
FWH 16.02, xHarbour 1.2.3, Harbour 3.2.0, WorkShop 4.5, AJ Make 0.30, Borlan BCC 7.00, VisualStudio 2013
JmGarcia

Postby Andrés González » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:11 am

Tu ejemplo no me abre ninguna ventana, debe ser algo de tu explorador. Compilado con una version 10.02 de fivewin. Ademas he añadido dos msginfo() mostrando el txt y el HTML y funciona correcto. Por cierto alguien sabe si existe alguna función del tipo msginfo() que te muestre el contenido con scroll para poder mirar todo el texto. Ahora con msginfo cuando supera la pantalla ya no veo mas.
Saludos

Andrés González desde Mallorca
Andrés González

Postby nageswaragunupudi » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:17 pm

By the way anyone know if there is any type MsgInfo function () to show you the content to scroll to see all the text. Now MsgInfo when it exceeds the screen and I see no more.

MemoEdit( cText )
Regards

G. N. Rao.
Hyderabad, India
nageswaragunupudi

Postby JmGarcia » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Pues no se que sera pero sigue lo mismo... me abre una ventana/solapa con cada llamada Navigate2.

¿ Alguna idea mas ?

En el MSDN de Microsoft hay esta información:
Navigate2 Method
Navigates the browser to a location that might not be expressed as a URL, such as a pointer to an item identifier list (PIDL) for an entity in the Windows Shell namespace.
Syntax
object.Navigate2( URL As Variant,
[Flags As Variant,]
[TargetFrameName As Variant,]
[PostData As Variant,]
[Headers As Variant])

Parameters
URL
Required. A variable or expression that evaluates to the URL of the resource to display, the full path to the file location, or a PIDL that represents a folder in the Shell namespace.
Flags
Optional. A constant or value that specifies a combination of the values defined by the BrowserNavConstants enumeration.
TargetFrameName
Optional. Case-sensitive string expression that evaluates to the name of the frame in which to display the resource. The possible values for this parameter are.
_blank
Load the link into a new unnamed window.
_parent
Load the link into the immediate parent of the document the link is in.
_self
Load the link into the same window the link was clicked in.
_top
Load the link into the full body of the current window.
WindowName
A named HTML frame. If no frame or window exists that matches the specified target name, a new window is opened for the specified link.
PostData
Optional. Data that is sent to the server as part of a HTTP POST transaction. A POST transaction typically is used to send data collected by an HTML form. If this parameter does not specify any POST data, this method issues an HTTP GET transaction. This parameter is ignored if URL is not an HTTP (or HTTPS) URL.
Headers
Optional. A String that contains additional HTTP headers to send to the server. These headers are added to the default Windows Internet Explorer headers. For example, headers can specify the action required of the server, the type of data being passed to the server, or a status code. This parameter is ignored if the URL is not an HTTP (or HTTPS) URL.
Remarks

See Navigate for additional usage notes.

This method extends the Navigate method to allow for Shell integration; however, this method does not make Navigate obsolete. The original method can still be used for URL navigations.

ENLACE: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa752094(v=vs.85).aspx
JmGarcia

Postby AIDA » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:16 am

Hola

no tienes una foto para ver lo que sale :D

Saluditos :wink:
Que es mejor que programar? creo que nada :)
Atropellada pero aqui ando :P

I love Fivewin

séʌǝɹ ןɐ ɐʇsǝ opunɯ ǝʇsǝ
AIDA

Return to FiveWin para Harbour/xHarbour