xbrowse slow until more with ntx

xbrowse slow until more with ntx

Postby gss200610 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Hello everyone, its someone else has already gone through this and can give me a hint, I have the following problem:

uses dbf ntx FiveWin with 7.11 + 1.21 xHarbour. and have a product table
approximately 30,000 records to a terminal access this table for others are more like slow xbrowse with listbox is to fast to mount the screen.

for use as search by entering the User will go looking in the table, the more you move from one machine accessing this query comes up to close the program from scratch.

NTx are created in an application 5.2E clipper, more native listbox with five runs.

I tried SET TO 2 DBLOCKSCHEME already included in the clipper app NTXLOCK2, I saw nothing in some forums. I do not know what to do.

because I'm having trouble on the clients, and do not know how to solve, do not know if the bug is xbrowse. pq up a dialog with the xbrowse is slow even more sluggish.

xbrowse use with rc, one hand there's someone

need urgent help!
gss200610

Re: xbrowse slow until more with ntx

Postby nageswaragunupudi » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 am

Try WBrowse with LISTBOX command. WBrowse is faster than XBrowse.
Regards

G. N. Rao.
Hyderabad, India
nageswaragunupudi

Re: xbrowse slow until more with ntx

Postby gss200610 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:34 am

I downloaded the sources to have begotten a lib version 17 forum here, but when you move the arrows up or down in the browser it is all black, and almost not to see the data, if you have a version that works with the FiveWin xHarbour 1.21 and 7.11 and can send me this email gilmarss2010@gmail.com, thank you
gss200610

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour