New FWH 10.7

Re: New FWH 10.7

Postby James Bott » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Falconi,

Well, I am still confused. I just looked at the source for the new Explorer bar class and it does contain a vertical scrollbar. Are you saying that it doesn't work? Or, that it doesn't work when used with Reyes' class?

If the only reason to use Reyes' class is to get a scrollbar, then there is no need to use this class. If the Explorer bar class' scrollbar doesn't work when used in a window, then that needs to be fixed.

Has anyone tried putting the explorer bar onto a main window (with enough panels to force the scrollbar to appear)? I have a sample program if someone wants to test it.

I cannot test it here yet since I still need to install the new xHarbour, BCC, and to recompile all my libraries.

Regards,
James
James Bott

Postby Silvio » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:24 pm

James Bott wrote:
Well, I am still confused. I just looked at the source for the new Explorer bar class and it does contain a vertical scrollbar. Are you saying that it doesn't work? Or, that it doesn't work when used with Reyes' class?

it run good with Rejes class , it not need two panels to create it, but we hope e wanted use a fivetech control to have MAX support for all

James Bott wrote:If the only reason to use Reyes' class is to get a scrollbar, then there is no need to use this class. If the Explorer bar class' scrollbar doesn't work when used in a window, then that needs to be fixed.

yes the explorer bar of reyes create the vertical scroll on the same object no in window or on dialog but on the same object ( explorerbar) this is the point

James Bott wrote:Has anyone tried putting the explorer bar onto a main window (with enough panels to force the scrollbar to appear)? I have a sample program if someone wants to test it.

I f you try the same on the window (explorerbar,xbrowse ,tabbs ,splitter) you can see the vertical scroll of the explorerbar near to vertical scroll of the xbrowse and sincerely it is no good to give to customer, because the user not understand wich is the scroll of the window or that the explorerbar
Best Regards, Saludos

Falconi Silvio
Silvio

Postby Silvio » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm

James ,
do you can image...
We must give to customer an bussiness application, from june and Linares promised to correct it for the july release, now is the 17 August and we have many problems also to resolve.....
Best Regards, Saludos

Falconi Silvio
Silvio

Postby James Bott » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Faconi,

it run good with Rejes class , it not need two panels to create it, but we hope e wanted use a fivetech control to have MAX support for all

OK, good.

yes the explorer bar of reyes create the vertical scroll on the same object no in window or on dialog but on the same object ( explorerbar) this is the point

I am having a hard time picturing this.

If you try the same on the window (explorerbar,xbrowse ,tabbs ,splitter) you can see the vertical scroll of the explorerbar near to vertical scroll of the xbrowse and sincerely it is no good to give to customer, because the user not understand wich is the scroll of the window or that the explorerbar

Hmm. Do you mean that there are two scrollbars next to each other on the right side of the window?

Regards,
James
James Bott

Previous

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour