To Manuel Mercado regarding TCLIPPRT class

To Manuel Mercado regarding TCLIPPRT class

Postby max » Thu May 21, 2009 8:44 am

I'm trying your library TCLIPPRT: is simple, and it means that is great for me.
I am a beginner in FWH, so i can't change radically my way of developing reports from Clipper way.
For this reason, i'd like to use TCLIPPRT for my simple text reports as first step.

One question: how can i use different fonts in the same print? Is it possible or not?
I haven't find this issue in the example and i tried modify the code without success...
Is it an insurmountable limit of TCLIPPRT or i can try something ?
Another: have you other (more complex using different size, fonts, etc.) examples of TCLIPPRT use ?

All your docs and suggests are welcome for me!

Thanks

Max
max

Re: To Manuel Mercado regarding TCLIPPRT class

Postby mmercado » Thu May 21, 2009 4:40 pm

max wrote:One question: how can i use different fonts in the same print? Is it possible or not?
I haven't find this issue in the example and i tried modify the code without success...
Is it an insurmountable limit of TCLIPPRT or i can try something ?
Another: have you other (more complex using different size, fonts, etc.) examples of TCLIPPRT use ?
Hello Max:

The idea with TCLIPPRT was just to emulate in Windows the printing code I used in Clipper/DOS. As in Clipper you only can use a single font (any) with some attributes (Double Width, Condensed, Double Strike, etc.).

Perhaps later I could implement mixed fonts in a single line (and other facilities), but by now is not possible. Anyway, you can try to modify the class and I'll be glad on helping you.

Best regards.

Manuel Mercado
manuelmercado at prodigy dot net dot mx
mmercado

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour