New FWH 11.11

Re: New FWH 11.11

Postby byte-one » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:13 pm

This is the error message:

Turbo Incremental Link 5.69 Copyright (c) 1997-2005 Borland
Error: Unresolved external '_png_set_longjmp_fn' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Regards,
Günther
---------------------------------
office@byte-one.com
byte-one

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Günther,

Please review the C output from the PRG where you have included the PRAGMA ... and copy here the code for the added C code

What C compiler are you using ?
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby PeterHarmes » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Antonio,

Get the same error, when I check the .xbp file the /NODEFAULTLIB:libcmt has been removed!

Any chance you could send me libcmt.lib?
PeterHarmes

Postby byte-one » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Antonio:

#line 1719 "C:\\prg_allgemein\\rpreview.prg"

void * png_set_longjmp_fn( void * p1, void * p2, int i )
{
return NULL;
}
Regards,
Günther
office@byte-one.com
byte-one

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:26 pm

regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Günther,

Please use another PRG file, that one may get overriden by FWH one
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby byte-one » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Antonio, added to another prg from me but the same error!?
Regards,
Günther
office@byte-one.com
byte-one

Postby PeterHarmes » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Antonio,

Sorry get a diferent error now :(

xLINK: warning: Multiple '.CRT$XIC' sections found with different attributes (0x40000040 and 0xc0000040).
xLINK: warning: Multiple '.CRT$XIC' sections found with different attributes (0x40000040 and 0xc0000040).
xLINK: fatal error: File not found: 'libcpmt.LIB'.
PeterHarmes

Postby driessen » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Antonio,

I try to rebuild my application with FWH 11.11.

Unfortunately, I got an error in xHarbour Builder : Error - couldn't build.

Any idea?

Thanks.
Regards,

Michel D.
Genk (Belgium)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
I use : FiveWin for (x)Harbour v. 24.02 - Harbour 3.2.0 (February 2024) - xHarbour Builder (January 2020) - Bcc77
driessen

Postby Rimantas » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Antonio ,

New Fwh , minGw , harbour 3.1 . Errors :

Code: Select all  Expand view

hbmk2: Compiling...
hbmk2: Linking... engel.exe
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0x73): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_TOLEAUTO'
c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacy.o):legacy.c:(.text+0x280): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0xca): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_CREATEOBJECT'

c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacy.o):legacy.c:(.text+0x260): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0xe7): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_GETACTIVEOBJECT'
c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacy.o):legacy.c:(.text+0x240): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0x243): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_CREATEOLEOBJECT'

c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacy.o):legacy.c:(.text+0x220): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0x260): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_WIN_GETEXEFILENAME'
c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacy.o):legacy.c:(.text+0x0): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0x5b2): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_OLEERROR'

c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacyco.o):legacyco.c:(.text+0x0): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0x5bf): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_OLE2TXTERROR'
c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacyco.o):legacyco.c:(.text+0x10): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0x5cc): multiple definition of `hb_oleAnsiToWide'

c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacyco.o):legacyco.c:(.text+0x20): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0x5df): multiple definition of `hb_oleWideToAnsi'
c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacyco.o):legacyco.c:(.text+0x30): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0x5f2): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_ANSITOWIDE'

c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacyco.o):legacyco.c:(.text+0x40): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0x5ff): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_WIDETOANSI'
c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacyco.o):legacyco.c:(.text+0x50): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0x60c): multiple definition of `HB_FUN_MESSAGEBOX'

c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacyco.o):legacyco.c:(.text+0x60): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehg.lib(LEGACY.o):LEGACY.c:(.text+0x6e3): multiple definition of `HB_FUN___OLEPDISP'
c:/hrb/lib/win/mingw/libhbwin.a(legacyco.o):legacyco.c:(.text+0x140): first defined here
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xd): undefined reference to `png_get_io_ptr'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x150): undefined reference to `png_create_read_struct'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x17f): undefined reference to `png_create_info_struct'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x195): undefined reference to `png_create_info_struct'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x1c9): undefined reference to `png_destroy_read_struct'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x1f6): undefined reference to `png_set_longjmp_fn'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x224): undefined reference to `png_destroy_read_struct'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x255): undefined reference to `png_set_read_fn'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x26d): undefined reference to `png_read_info'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x2c5): undefined reference to `png_get_IHDR'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x2e5): undefined reference to `png_get_valid'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x2f7): undefined reference to `png_set_tRNS_to_alpha'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x332): undefined reference to `png_set_gray_to_rgb'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x356): undefined reference to `png_set_bgr'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x36f): undefined reference to `png_set_strip_16'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x3c1): undefined reference to `png_get_IHDR'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x3d9): undefined reference to `png_read_update_info'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x3f1): undefined reference to `png_get_channels'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x435): undefined reference to `png_get_rowbytes'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x4c6): undefined reference to `png_read_image'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x516): undefined reference to `png_destroy_read_struct'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x53d): undefined reference to `png_read_image'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x59c): undefined reference to `png_destroy_read_struct'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0x995): undefined reference to `png_sig_cmp'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xa57): undefined reference to `png_create_write_struct'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xa70): undefined reference to `png_create_info_struct'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xa99): undefined reference to `png_set_longjmp_fn'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xaf6): undefined reference to `png_set_IHDR'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xb12): undefined reference to `png_malloc'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xb3c): undefined reference to `png_malloc'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xbcd): undefined reference to `png_init_io'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xbe6): undefined reference to `png_set_rows'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xc08): undefined reference to `png_write_png'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xc32): undefined reference to `png_free'
/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xc52): undefined reference to `png_free'

/fwh/lib/fivehgc.lib(FWPNG.o):FWPNG.C:(.text+0xc6a): undefined reference to `png_destroy_write_struct'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
hbmk2: Error: Running linker. 1

Also I tried the "famous" testfx1.prg sample . With MinGW it created , but as I can understand , old problems leaves - it not adjust automatically controls on folders pages , brush isn't working on folder pages .
After that I wanted to create this sample with Bcc 5.8.2 and harbour 3.1 . It created , but I can see only white blank window with caption "TFolderEx - Testing - " ...

Regards ,
Last edited by Rimantas on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rimantas U.
Rimantas

Postby fgondi » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Antonio,

Sigue estando el mismo error. Incluso incluyendo png.lib

Error: Unresolved external '_png_get_io_ptr' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_create_read_struct' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_set_read_fn' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_read_info' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_get_valid' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_set_tRNS_to_alpha' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_set_gray_to_rgb' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_set_bgr' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_set_strip_16' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_get_IHDR' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_read_update_info' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_get_channels' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_get_rowbytes' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_read_image' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_destroy_read_struct' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_sig_cmp' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_create_write_struct' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_create_info_struct' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_set_longjmp_fn' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_set_IHDR' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_malloc' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_init_io' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_set_rows' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_write_png' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_free' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Error: Unresolved external '_png_destroy_write_struct' referenced from C:\FWH\LIB\FIVEHC.LIB|FWPNG
Un saludo
Fernando González Diez
ALSIS Sistemas Informáticos
fgondi

Postby fgondi » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Antonio,

Lo he conseguido incluyendo las librerias zlib.lib y png.lib

I've done including the libraries zlib.lib and png.lib
Un saludo
Fernando González Diez
ALSIS Sistemas Informáticos
fgondi

Postby Rimantas » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Rimantas wrote:Antonio ,

New Fwh , minGw , harbour 3.1 . Errors :

Also I tried the "famous" testfx1.prg sample . With MinGW it created , but as I can understand , old problems leaves - it not adjust automatically controls on folders pages , brush isn't working on folder pages .
After that I wanted to create this sample with Bcc 5.8.2 and harbour 3.1 . It created , but I can see only white blank window with caption "TFolderEx - Testing - " ...

Ok I found png.lib and added as Fernando . I builded application , but ... Sorry the problems that was described with GET are not solved . Simply enter or tab in Get object isn't leaving get . Sample :

Code: Select all  Expand view

static function vart_loginas()
   local oDlg, oSay, oBut[ 2 ], oGet, oBmp, oFont
   local lRet  := .f.
   local nTl := nFh := nUzr := nRow := nCol := nK1 := nK2 := nK3 := nK4 := i := 0
   local cCapt := "Prisijungimas prie programos"
   local nFd   := -10
   local uPasw := space( 10 )
   local cPasw := ""
   local cUzr  := "Jusu kodas :"
   local cIcon := "lock.ico"
   local nBut_w := 16

if !NetUse( cPagr_kelias + "CONF",, "CONF" )
      return lRet
   endif

if round( nVerRes, -2 ) >= 600
      nFd := -8
     elseif round( nVerRes, -2 ) == 480
      nFd := -4
   endif

oFont := TFont():New( GetSysFont(),, nFd,, .f. )
   nFh   := nFh( oFont )

DEFINE DIALOG oDlg TITLE cCapt FONT oFont PIXEL ; oDlg:Hide()

@ 0.7, 0.7 ICON oBmp OF oDlg FILE cKelias_bmp + "\icon\" + cIcon
   oBmp:nBottom := oBmp:nTop  + 20
   oBmp:nRight  := oBmp:nLeft + 20

nUzr := oDlg:GetWidth( cUzr )

@ 50, oBmp:nRight + 5 SAY oSay VAR cUzr PIXEL SIZE nUzr / 2, nFh OF oDlg RIGHT
   @ 50, oSay:nRight + 5 GET oGet VAR uPasw OF oDlg PIXEL PASSWORD

nCol := oGet:nRight + 10 - nBut_w * 2.5
   nRow := oGet:nBottom + 5

@ nRow, nCol BTNBMP oBut[ 1 ] SIZE nBut_w, nBut_w NOBORDER FILE cKelias_bmp + "
\16\ok.bmp" OF oDlg DEFAULT
   oBut[ 1 ]:bAction := { || MsgInfo( "
Any message instead mine function ..." ) } // lRet := verify( oDlg, oGet, oGet:Value() ) }

@ nRow, oBut[ 1 ]:nRight + 1 BTNBMP oBut[ 2 ] SIZE nBut_w, nBut_w NOBORDER FILE cKelias_bmp + "
\16\cancel.bmp" OF oDlg
   oBut[ 2 ]:bAction := { || ( oDlg:End() ) }
   oBut[ 2 ]:lCancel := .t.

oGet:bLostFocus := { |nKey| if( GetKeyState( VK_RETURN ), oBut[ 1 ]:Click(), ) }

for i := 1 to len( oDlg:aControls )
      nK3 := max( nK3, ( oDlg:aControls[ i ]:nRight  + if( nWd == 2, 10, 20 ) ) * nWd )
   next
   nK4 := ( oDlg:aControls[ len( oDlg:aControls ) ]:nBottom + 10 ) * 2 + 20

ACTIVATE DIALOG oDlg ON INIT ( oDlg:Move( nK1, nK2, nK3, nK4, .t. ), oDlg:Center() )

oFont:End()
   oFont := NIL

return( lRet )

In earliers versions enter in get works as expected . After that it run code block bLostFocus . What to do in this situation ?
Rimantas U.
Rimantas

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:20 pm

PeterHarmes wrote:Antonio,

Sorry get a diferent error now :(

xLINK: fatal error: File not found: 'libcpmt.LIB'.

Pete,

Here you have libcpmt.lib
http://code.google.com/p/harbour-and-xharbour-builds/downloads/detail?name=libcpmt.lib&can=2&q=
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:22 pm

driessen wrote:Antonio,

I try to rebuild my application with FWH 11.11.

Unfortunately, I got an error in xHarbour Builder : Error - couldn't build.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Michel,

We are going to test it with xHB, we apologize for these inconveniencies
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour