Dialog box is not closed ?

Dialog box is not closed ?

Postby driessen » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:43 am

Hello,

A strange problem if FWH and not in FW16.

In my application I make a connection with MS-Word through OLE, which works very fine.

When a document is opened out of my application, I show a small dialog box at the top of my screen in which I tell the user in which document he is working or what the purpose of the used document might be.

After the document is closed, in FW16 the small dialog box is closed too by using "LnDlg:End()". Of course the dialog box disappears.

In FWH however, I have a problem : the dialog box is NOT closed although "LnDlg:End()" is passed (I put a MsgInfo before and after it), the dialog box is NOT closed.

How come that a dialog box is not closed although it is ended ?

Thanks.

Michel
Regards,

Michel D.
Genk (Belgium)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
I use : FiveWin for (x)Harbour v. 24.07 - Harbour 3.2.0 (February 2024) - xHarbour Builder (January 2020) - Bcc773
driessen

Postby Antonio Linares » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:20 am

Michel,

Please post the portion of PRG for that dialog, thanks
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby driessen » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:22 am

Antonio,

Sorry for your efforts but I just found the reason. It was my mistake in the code.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Michel
Regards,

Michel D.
Genk (Belgium)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
I use : FiveWin for (x)Harbour v. 24.07 - Harbour 3.2.0 (February 2024) - xHarbour Builder (January 2020) - Bcc773
driessen

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour