Help for XHARBOUR NEW RELEASE

Help for XHARBOUR NEW RELEASE

Postby Silvio » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:15 pm

From this Summer I saw there was a bug on /J parameter of xharbou compiler

this command created file namefile.hil to insert variables of Languages to use with the function i18n() from our application

On the last week I talk with Klaus Engall and Ron Pinkas on google xharbour newsgroup

they let me sad to download the new release because Ron Pinkas corrected the bug on November 2009

I download the last version of Linares December 2009 but this is a old version of xharbour and the parameter /j not work corretly

I download the release xharbour for borland 5.1 and 5.8 from xharbour.org but these release is oldest version : also on these releases the parameter /j not work corretly

I sent a message to Antonio Linares TO ask to Help Me

Today Klaus Engal explain me the problem with this message :

The 1.2.1 binaries from xharbour.org are pretty old. If the timestamps on the binary files are older than October 11 2009 (I suspect that they are from early 2009) then you are out of luck and need to either download the sources from CVS and compile your own binaries or possibly try the latest free xharbour.com which I think is just a couple of months old.

the problem I cannot here download the new release and not have the cvs connections

I need The correction of Language for I18n function of Giancarlo Niccolai was created from Ron Pinkas on 11.11. 2009 .

there was a bug on hbexpra.c and it is located in the include directory of the CVS tree hbexpra.c should have a timestamp of October 11, 2009 or later.

Is there a good-hearted person that could compile this latest version and send it to me please?

thanks in advance
Best Regards, Saludos

Falconi Silvio
Silvio

Re: Help for XHARBOUR NEW RELEASE

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:28 pm

regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour